Main responsibilities: Under the authority of General Directorate of Scholarships and Cultural Relations, and the direct supervision of the Advisor to the Minister for Scientific Affairs, the incumbent will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop co-operation with funding sources and a wide range of internal and external organizations, including governmental, UN Agencies and NGOs in the field of Academic Relations;
- Develop and participate in coordination mechanisms with Governmental and Non-Governmental Organizations in the delivery of Ministry’s academic programs;
- Bridging KRG universities with International Organizations dealing with various academic programs such as UNESCO, UNICEF, BC, USAID, JICA, WHO…etc.
- Draft official correspondence, reports, briefings, proposals and budgets in the course of project development, management and implementation;
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Administration and Management or English language,
- 8-10 years of practical experience in the field of academic development. 1 to 2 years of professional experience acquired at international level would be an asset;
- Experience in the implementation of academic development programs and/or projects;
- Excellent coordination skills in dealing with governmental, NGOs and International Organizations;
- Ability to maintain effective working relations within a multi-cultural environment and to work effectively in a team environment to achieve Higher Education objectives with minimum supervision;
- Good written, oral and IT communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English is essential.
How to apply
Please send your CV to the following E-mail address no later than November 20, 2010