- Applicants applying for the Master’s degree should hold the Bachelor’s degree;
- Applicants applying for the Ph.D. degree should hold the Bachelor’s or the Master’s degree;
- The applicant should hold a certificate from an institution recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education;
- The applicant’s average grade point for the Bachelor’s degree should not be less than 65% or the applicant should be in the first quarter of his/her graduation class;
- The applicant should not be over 35 years of age for the Master’s degree and 40 years for the Ph.D. degree;
- There should be a relationship between the applicant’s education and the program for which he or she is applying.
These requirements should give you a calculated sum scores for your HCDP application. Please access HCDP Score calculator to review / find out your total Score